TIER III DATA CENTER
Aventus Lakes is a data center in a northwestern suburb of Milwaukee, WI. The facility is a single-story freestanding masonry structure consisting of 26,432 square feet on a 2.04-acre site. Aventus acquired this data center on November 2, 2022, and is currently nearing completion of a multi-million dollar project to bring the data center up to Aventus technical, security, and support standards.
DATA CENTER FEATURES
The Aventus Lakes data center is supported by redundant power and cooling systems designed to Tier III, concurrent maintenance standards.
The Aventus Lakes data center has world-class physical security with access via a mantrap, card access to each room, security fencing, and camera surveillance inside and outside.
The Aventus Lakes data center infrastructural equipment and security systems are monitored 24/7/365.
The Aventus Lakes Data Center is home to a Carrier Hotel and 3 Data Vaults … 2 air-cooled vaults and one liquid-cooled supercomputing vault.
The Aventus Lakes data center supports customer efforts with office space and a secure equipment staging lab.
DATA CENTER SPECIFICATIONS
- 26,432 sq. ft. facility
- Building-in-a-Building masonry construction
- Advanced fire detection
- Automatic FE25 fire-suppression system
- Secure Loading Docks
- Secure Staging Area and Storage
- Customer Workspace & Conf. Room
- Network Operations Center
- Four disparate carrier entrances
- Networking Meet-Me Room
- SOC 2 Type 2
- HIPAA, FDIC, etc.
- Wisconsin Act 73
VAULT 1 (currently available)
- 4,900 sq. ft.
- Air-cooled, secure cabinets
- Raised Floor
- Hot/Cold aisle configuration with high-density cabinets available
VAULT 2 (early 2023 availability)
- 2,000 sq. ft.
- Liquid-cooled Supercomputer vault
- Concrete slab flooring
VAULT 3 (available as needed)
- 4,000 sq. ft.
- Air-cooled cabinets expansion
- Custom-designed space available
- Concrete slab flooring
Power & Cooling
CONCURRENT MAINTENANCE LEVEL
- 4,000 amp underground utility power feed
- Dual full-load, long-haul diesel generators
- Dual UPS power conditioning & battery backup systems
- Redundant power distribution
- Redundant Cooling systems
- 24/7/365 Monitoring (Equipment and Temperature)
Carrier Neutral Connectivity
4 Disparate Carrier Entrances
- Lumen (two entrances)
- TW Telecom
- Additional carriers being added (ask about updated status)
- Direct connection to the Azure Cloud
- Dark fiber availability
- Security Vestibule with Tailgate Detection System
- Internal room access security
- A fully fenced perimeter with security gates
- Video surveillance inside and perimeter
- Vault access security
- Secure cabinets and cages
- Video surveillance
- Hierarchical Storage (local and cloud hybrid)
- Private Cloud
CONTACT US AT:
(414) 786-2537 – General Information
(414) 786-2538 – Sales Support
(414) 786-2539 – Technical Support
PLANNING & IMPLEMENTING YOUR NEXT-GENERATION IT SYSTEM
CAN YOUR ORGANIZATION IMPROVE STRATEGIC RESULTS OR INCREASE EFFICIENCY WITH TECHNOLOGY?
REACH OUT TO US
USE OUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
PHONE CALL REQUEST